Gemstone Wrist Mala Bracelet
- handmade in the USA by HolyRocks
- gemstone beads: matte Howlite with a brown Picture Jasper guru bead
- premium stretch cord
- multiple standard sizes available, custom sizing available upon request
- number of beads per bracelet will depend on bracelet size, if you want a certain # of beads, please request a customization.
- Bracelet Size Guide HERE
The Magic of Mala beads: Mala beads are finding their way onto the necks and wrists of yogis, holistic practitioners, the mindfully aware, the fashion conscious and the curious. Often called prayer beads, malas are sets of beads that have been worn throughout history for devotion, comfort and healing. Ancient Buddhists and Hindus believed that by touching each bead while repeating a Tibetan mantra or Sanskrit prayer, they would have a more focused and heightened meditation experience. But you don't have to follow a certain religion to wear mala beads. You can simply wear them as a reminder of an intention you've set or to receive the subtle healing vibrations from a particular gemstone.
About the Beads:
White Howlite: a calming stone that can heighten the wearer’s awareness and patience. It also may be able to help its wearer to reduce their levels of stress and anger. Overall it is a calming and positive gemstone that wards off anger.
- Picture Jasper: A nurturing and protective stone, Picture Jasper brings comfort. It is a grounding and harmonizing stone with a strong connection to the earth.
Each quantity of 1 gets you a single Howlite & Jasper bracelet in the size you choose. Other bracelets shown are available separately.