Gemstone Wrist Mala Bracelet
- gemstone beads: African Turquoise Jasper with a faceted frosted Quartz guru bead
- premium stretch cord
- multiple standard sizes available, custom sizing available upon request
- number of beads per bracelet will depend on bracelet size, if you want a certain # of beads, please request a customization.
- Bracelet Size Guide HERE
The Magic of Mala beads: Mala beads are finding their way onto the necks and wrists of yogis, holistic practitioners, the mindfully aware, the fashion conscious and the curious. Often called prayer beads, malas are sets of beads that have been worn throughout history for devotion, comfort and healing. Ancient Buddhists and Hindus believed that by touching each bead while repeating a Tibetan mantra or Sanskrit prayer, they would have a more focused and heightened meditation experience. But you don't have to follow a certain religion to wear mala beads. You can simply wear them as a reminder of an intention you've set or to receive the subtle healing vibrations from a particular gemstone.
About the Beads:
- clear Quartz is known as the "master healer" and promotes clarity, energy, harmony, & balance.
- African Turquoise Jasper is considered an evolutionary stone- it is supposed to help you to bring about necessary change in your life and open you up to what the future will hold for you. It helps you to balance your past and your future as you continue to become your true self.
Each quantity of 1 gets you a single Jasper & Quartz bracelet in the size you choose. Other bracelets shown may be available separately.