Catholic Rosary featuring beautiful natural brown & green gemstone beads
- handcrafted in the USA by Holy Rocks
- Rosary Type: Catholic (Dominican)
- premium components
- gemstone beads: brown Picture Jasper & green Serpentine
- shiny silver plated spacer beads
- silver plated crucifix with coordinating Madonna centerpiece
A beautiful 5 decade Catholic rosary featuring a fresh earthy color palate. This limited-edition rosary has been handcrafted with top quality components and meticulous attention to detail. It is meant to be a treasured heirloom. The gemstone beads featured in this rosary are Picture Jasper & Serpentine. Spacer beads are a shiny silver plated beads. This rosary also features a modern St. Benedict crucifix with coordinating double-sided Madonna / Jesus centerpiece. The rosary is made with profession grade flex wire, superior to traditional link rosaries in many ways. It is soft and flexible with a beautiful natural drape and excellent strength and durability.
All Holy Rocks items are available on a limited edition basis. Because this rosary features natural materials, each rosary will look similar but will also have it's own one-of-a-kind feel.
About the gemstones: Picture Jasper is known for its gorgeous earthy shades of cream and brown. Its patterns and colors are reminiscent of desert landscapes. Serpentine is a natural gemstone that has subtle marbling of medium to dark green.
Dimensions & Specifications
- measures approx 20 inches (top to bottom when laid out flat)
- 27 1/2 inch circumference
- 8mm round gemstone beads
- 14mm flat oval gemstone beads
- 2 inch crucifix
- natural gemstone beads
- silver plated components
- professional grade flexwire