unique Christian rosary featuring a modern colorblock design
- gemstone beads: Angelite, red & green Mountain Jade, brown Picture Jasper, Black Obsidian
- handcrafted in the USA by Holy Rocks
- premium components
- simple hammered silver cross
- premium glass spacer beads
Christian Rosaries can be used by Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, Episcopalians, and other Christian denominations.
This limited edition rosary has been handcrafted with top quality components and meticulous attention to detail. It is meant to be a treasured heirloom. The gemstones featured in this rosary are Angelite, red Mountain Jade, Picture Jasper, green Mountain Jade & Black Obsidian.This rosary also features a simple hammered silver plated cross, and premium glass spacer beads. The rosary is made with profession grade flex wire, superior to traditional link rosaries in many ways. It is soft and flexible with a beautiful natural drape and excellent strength and durability.
All Holy Rocks items are available on a limited edition basis. Many are one of a kind. Because this item features natural gemstones, the rosary you receive may differ slightly from the one in the photograph.
Dimensions & Specifications
- measures approx 10 inches (top to bottom when laid out flat)
- 8mm round beads, 10mm round beads
- 2 inch cross
- natural & color enhanced gemstone beads
- silver plated components
- premium glass beads in black and grey
- professional grade flexwire
About the gemstones: Angelite is a natural blue quartz that comes from African. Mountain Jade, also known as Candy Jade, is a trade name for dyed dolomite marble. Picture Jasper is known for its gorgeous earthy shades of cream and brown. Its patterns and colors are reminiscent of desert landscapes. Black Obsidian is made when volcanic lava is cooled quickly, forming a shiny black stone that has a dark black color and vitreous luster.