beautiful Franciscan Crown Rosary featuring natural gemstone beads and mixed metal accents
- natural gemstone beads: Black Snowflake Obsidian
- silver plated crucifix with coordinating Madonna centerpiece
- antiqued silver & copper accents
- premium components
- available with a 4 bead or 5 bead stem
- handcrafted in the USA by Holy Rocks
This limited-edition seven decade Franciscan rosary has been handcrafted with top quality components and meticulous attention to detail. It is meant to be a treasured heirloom. The gemstone featured in this rosary is: Black Snowflake Obsidian.This rosary also features silver plated coin beads with a modern textured spoke design. The finishing touches are a beautiful modern textured crucifix with coordinating Madonna centerpiece. The rosary is made with profession grade flex wire, superior to traditional link rosaries in many ways. It is soft and flexible with a beautiful natural drape and excellent strength and durability. Spacer beads are both antiqued silver & copper.
All Holy Rocks items are available on a limited edition basis. Many are one of a kind. Because this item features natural gemstones, the rosary you receive may differ slightly from the one in the photograph.
This rosary can be made with a 4 bead or a 5 bead stem (the section between the Cross and the centerpiece) The 5 bead stem is most common, but some people prefer the 4 bead instead, so both are available here.
About the gemstones: Snowflake Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass. The snowflake appearance is produced by internal crystallites which form as the lava quickly cooled.
Dimensions & Specifications
- measures approx 19-20 inches (top to bottom when laid out flat)
- 6mm round gemstone beads
- 10mm silver plated coin beads
- 1 1/2 inch crucifix
- natural gemstone beads
- antiqued silver & copper components
- professional grade flexwire