beautiful Franciscan Crown Rosary featuring natural gemstone beads and mixed metal accents
- natural gemstone beads: Blue Dumortierite & Morocco Agate
- silver plated Italian crucifix with coordinating Madonna / Sacred Heart centerpiece
- antiqued silver & copper accents
- premium components
- 4 bead or 5 bead stem available
- handcrafted in the USA by Holy Rocks
This limited-edition seven decade Franciscan rosary has been handcrafted with top quality components and meticulous attention to detail. It is meant to be a treasured heirloom. The gemstones featured in this rosary are: Blue Dumortierite & Morocco Agate.This rosary also features a beautiful St. Benedicts crucifix with modern Mary / Sacred Heart centerpiece. The rosary is made with profession grade flex wire, superior to traditional link rosaries in many ways. It is soft and flexible with a beautiful natural drape and excellent strength and durability. Spacer beads are both antiqued silver & copper.
All Holy Rocks items are available on a limited edition basis. Many are one of a kind. Because this item features natural gemstones, the rosary you receive may differ slightly from the one in the photograph.
This rosary can be made with a 4 bead or a 5 bead stem (the section between the Cross and the centerpiece) The 5 bead stem is most common, but some people prefer the 4 bead instead, so both are available here.
About the gemstones: Blue Dumortierite is a fairly rare natural blue gemstone that is part of the quartz family. These stones feature amazing rich blue shades, reminiscent of denim. Morocco Agate is a natural stone that beautifully blends warm earth tones with terra cotta reds.
Dimensions & Specifications
- measures approx 19 inches (top to bottom when laid out flat)
- 6mm & 8mm round beads
- large 2 1/8 inch crucifix
- natural gemstone beads
- antiqued silver & copper components
- professional grade flexwire