beautiful Franciscan Crown Rosary featuring natural gemstone beads paired with silver
- natural gemstone beads: Smoky Quartz & Sea Sediment Jasper
- silver plated San Domiano crucifix with coordinating Madonna centerpiece
- textured silver plated spacer beads
- premium components
- available with a 4 bead or 5 bead stem
- handcrafted in the USA by Holy Rocks
This limited-edition seven decade Franciscan rosary has been handcrafted with top quality components and meticulous attention to detail. It is meant to be a treasured heirloom. The gemstones featured in this rosary are: Smoky Quartz & Sea Sediment Jasper. This rosary has a beautiful Italian San Domiano crucifix and coordinating Madonna centerpiece. It is made with profession grade flex wire, superior to traditional link rosaries in many ways. It is soft and flexible with a beautiful natural drape and excellent strength and durability. Spacer beads are textured silver plated beads.
All Holy Rocks items are available on a limited edition basis. Many are one of a kind. Because this item features natural gemstones, the rosary you receive may differ slightly from the one in the photograph.
This rosary can be made with a 4 bead or a 5 bead stem (the section between the Cross and the centerpiece) The 5 bead stem is most common, but some people prefer the 4 bead instead, so both are available here.
About the gemstones: Smokey Quartz is a beautiful translucent natural grey to brown gemstone. Sea Sediment Jasper is the trade name for this interesting and gorgeous stone. The contrast of the tan matrixing with the deep blue turquoise color is striking.
Dimensions & Specifications
- measures approx 20 1/2 inches (top to bottom when laid out flat) with a circumference of 31 1/2 inches.
- 6mm round Smoky Quartz gemstone beads
- 8mm round Sea Sediment Jasper gemstone beads
- 1 1/2 inch crucifix
- silver plated components
- professional grade flexwire