This 5 decade rosary is part of my petite series. Using slightly smaller beads allows for a full rosary to still be small enough to comfortably fit in your pocket.
- handcrafted in the USA by Holy Rocks
- Rosary Type: Catholic (Dominican)
- smaller size makes this a perfect pocket rosary
- natural gemstone beads: blue Sodalite and burgundy Mookaite Jasper
- premium components
- brass crucifix with coordinating Madonna center
- petite antiqued brass spacer beads
A beautiful limited-edition Catholic rosary featuring natural blue gemstone beads. This rosary has been handcrafted with top quality components and meticulous attention to detail. It is meant to be a treasured heirloom. The gemstones featured in this rosary are blue Sodalite and burgundy Mookaite Jasper. This rosary also features a beautiful linear antiqued brass crucifix with coordinating Madonna centerpiece. The rosary is made with profession grade flex wire, superior to traditional link rosaries in many ways. It is soft and flexible with a beautiful natural drape and excellent strength and durability. Spacer beads are smooth antiqued brass beads.
All Holy Rocks items are available on a limited edition basis. Many are one of a kind. Because this item features natural gemstones, the rosary you receive may differ slightly from the one in the photograph.
About the gemstones: Sodalite is a beautiful natural deep blue mineral that often has white veins and patches of calcite running through it. Mookaite Jasper is a gorgeous colorful Jasper that features opaque earthy tones of burgundy red, golden yellows and shades in-between. Rich maroon and burgundy shades have been chosen for this rosary design.
Dimensions & Specifications
- measures approx 15 inches (top to bottom when laid out flat)
- 6mm & 8mm round beads
- 1 3/4 inch crucifix
- natural gemstone beads
- antiqued brass components
- professional grade flexwire