Gemstone Wrist Mala Bracelet
- natural gemstone beads: Tigereye & New Burma Jade
- antiqued silver plated guru bead
- premium stretch cord
- multiple standard sizes available, custom sizing available upon request
- number of beads per bracelet will depend on bracelet size, if you want a certain # of beads, please request a customization.
- Bracelet Size Guide HERE
The Magic of Mala beads: Mala beads are finding their way onto the necks and wrists of yogis, holistic practitioners, the mindfully aware, the fashion conscious and the curious. Often called prayer beads, malas are sets of beads that have been worn throughout history for devotion, comfort and healing. Ancient Buddhists and Hindus believed that by touching each bead while repeating a Tibetan mantra or Sanskrit prayer, they would have a more focused and heightened meditation experience. But you don't have to follow a certain religion to wear mala beads. You can simply wear them as a reminder of an intention you've set or to receive the subtle healing vibrations from a particular gemstone.
About the Beads:
- Tigereye is a protective and positive stone. It has a long history of being worn by warriors for it's protection and for its ability to give its wearer courage. It is also thought to encourage optimism and bring brightness and light into all situations.
- New Burma Jade, a type of translucent Serpentine, is a stone that brings balance and inner peace.
Each quantity of 1 gets you a single Tigereye & New Burma Jade bracelet in the size you choose. Other bracelets shown are available separately.