Gemstone Wrist Mala Bracelet
- natural gemstone beads: Elephant Jasper & yellow Mookaite Jasper
- natural clear Quartz guru bead
- premium stretch cord
- multiple standard sizes available, custom sizing available upon request
- number of beads per bracelet will depend on bracelet size, if you want a certain # of beads, please request a customization.
- Bracelet Size Guide HERE
The Magic of Mala beads: Mala beads are finding their way onto the necks and wrists of yogis, holistic practitioners, the mindfully aware, the fashion conscious and the curious. Often called prayer beads, malas are sets of beads that have been worn throughout history for devotion, comfort and healing. Ancient Buddhists and Hindus believed that by touching each bead while repeating a Tibetan mantra or Sanskrit prayer, they would have a more focused and heightened meditation experience. But you don't have to follow a certain religion to wear mala beads. You can simply wear them as a reminder of an intention you've set or to receive the subtle healing vibrations from a particular gemstone.
About the Beads:
- Yellow Mookaite Jasper is a stone of stability, healing. It is a restorative gem that encourages calm.
- clear Quartz is known as the "master healer" and promotes clarity, energy, harmony, & balance.
- Elephant Skin Jasper, also known as Calligraphy Stone, is a stone of protection with strong vibrations. It is a valuable aid in meditation.
Each quantity of 1 gets you a single bracelet in the size you choose. Other bracelets shown may be available separately.